Emagic's Logic not only has this feature, they highly recommend using it (I
guess it helps non-defragmentation of the disk) --but Logic is hardly
shareware.

marcos sueiro bal
audio engineer
2807 newtown, astoria NY 11102
718.626.8528
mailto:[log in to unmask]

>From: Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Digitizing programs with automatic stop feature?
>Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:27:55 -0400
>
>Sound Forge 7 just announced this feature.
>
>Steve Smolian

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with  MSN Messenger
6.0.  Try it now FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com