Dear Jacqueline:
Even though you're not able to factor into your survey summary late
like to take a look at them.
Thanks, J.

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/10/03 09:45AM >>>
I wish to thank the libraries that submitted responses to the "PCC
Survey On The Cataloging Of Remote Electronic Resources".  All surveys
received will be included in the report of the Task Group.  However,
our
report is due a week from today, so we will be unable to accept any
more
survey responses.

Thanks again to the libraries that took the time to fill this out!

Jacqueline Byrd
Task Group Chair
Technical Services Department
Main Library E350