OK. I said to Marsha Maguire (who started this thread) about my proposal
of using @ALTRENDER: "Of course, [this will do the job] if you feel you
have a display problem; this is a poor solution if you think of it as a
semantic matter...".

But we have to remember that ISAD(G) makes no distinction: "3.2.2
Administrative / Biographical history"

Greetings from Spain.

--
J. Tomas Nogales              |         voz: (+34) 91 624 92 50