Gee, good question Valerie.  If you've searched and can no longer find the
electronic version of the resource, I'm more inclined to delete the
information about the e-version from the record - that would mean deleting
the 007, 530, 776, and 856 (or whichever among these is present).  I like
the spirit of cooperation, but I don't see how having a note that
something is (or was) available electronically but no longer is is all
that useful to any of us.  Perhaps others think differently, which I'd
like to hear.  I could probably argue the other side even myself.

I'm wondering if the PCC Committee on Standards might want to take this up
if people feel there should be one policy on how we authenticate records.
Then it could go into our partipants' manuals.

Adam