I'm certainly not opposed to grandfathering in those libraries that have
consistently demonstrated that they will meet the new membership
requirements.  In fact I like that, because as Mary Charles notes, that
makes it sound like a reward/congratulations for being a strong
contributor to the program.  And a letter that details the benefits of
staying with that status and asks the library to confirm that it wishes to
continue seems fine to me and would answer Mary Charles worries.  What do
others of you think?   I.e. should we grandfather in the libraries that
meet some criteria?

Adam

* Adam L. Schiff                     *
* Principal Cataloger                *