I received mt copy of the Fall 2003 ARSC Journal earlier this week so they
are on their way around the world. For those who are not ARSC members, I thought
you'd like to see what you are missing!

Contents are listed below.

Steve Ramm

ARSCJ 34-2: Cover / Contents Page

Surface Markings on Gramophone Company & Victor Records
HOWARD S. FRIEDMAN

Minnesota Symphony Orchestra: Discography
KIRSI RITOSALMI-KISNER & DENNIS D. ROONEY

National Institute of Verdi Studies:
Library of Historical Sound Recordings
BARRY R. ASHPOLE

Sel-Sync and the “Octopus”: How Came to be the
First Recorder to Minimize Copying in Overdubs
ROSS H. SNYDER

RESEARCH IN PROGRESS
BOOK REVIEWS
CD-ROM REVIEWS
SOUND RECORDINGS REVIEWS
CURRENT BIBLIOGRAPHY
ARSC JOURNAL HIGHLIGHTS
ARSC PUBLICATIONS

ORIGINAL RESEARCH___________________________________________________

DISCOGRAPHY_________________________________________________________

CATALOGING__________________________________________________________

SOUND RECORDING TECHNOLOGY_____________________________________

Sel-Sync and the “Octopus”: How Came to be the
First Recorder to Minimize Copying in Overdubs
ROSS H. SNYDER

RESEARCH IN PROGRESS

BOOK REVIEWS

CD-ROM REVIEWS

SOUND RECORDINGS REVIEWS

CURRENT BIBLIOGRAPHY

ARSC JOURNAL HIGHLIGHTS

ARSC PUBLICATIONS

ARSC JOURNAL ADVERTISING POLICY

INFORMATION FOR CONTRIBUTORS TO THE ARSC JOURNAL