On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:08:24 -0500
"Earl J. Moniz" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Aloha y'all...
>
> I've been a subscriber for quite some time and curious about EAD and its
> ability to make things more accessible for everyone ... and more
> interesting for us as well...  8-)
>
> Well, for two days this past week, I was able to visit Wilmington, NC, and
> meet Kathy Wisser, Ruth Bryan, and Kim Cumber as a participant in their
> very interesting and educational introduction workshop to EAD.  They did a
> superb job of educating and entertaining, and I am now beginning to
> understand more fully the width and depth of this very ambitious, and
> worthwhile, project.

Greetings from Wilmington -- sorry I missed you all last week.  I attended the
same workshop when Kathy et al held it in Greenville about a year ago and
I'll second the recommendation -- the NC ECHO workshops are fantastically
done.

I enjoyed your baking analogy -- very apt.

--Eli Naeher
  Lower Cape Fear Historical Society