OK, here's a tricky one: a newspaper article republished in the
Congressional Record.

I would have assumed I would have a relatedItem "host" that is the CR,
and then within that a relatedItem "original."  This turns out not to
be possible.  Instead I have the following.  Does this seem right (the
genre is no doubt not)?

   <mods ID="LAT1967a">
     <titleInfo>
       <nonSort>The</nonSort>
       <title>House Reads the Riot Act</title>
     </titleInfo>
     <relatedItem type="host">
       <titleInfo>
        <title>Congressional Record</title>
       </titleInfo>
       <originInfo>
        <dateIssued encoding="w3cdtf">07-21-1967</dateIssued>
        <issuance>continuing</issuance>
       </originInfo>
       <genre>government serial</genre>
       <part>