Kate,
   Judging from the date in the "Entered" date of this record I would
venture to say that what you are seeing is an LC "in-process" record.
There is a statement from LC on the BIBCO Home Page that speaks to this
situation: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/inprocess.html
In brief, the statement says that when LC first implemented the LC-ILS,
LC "in-process"  records were distributed with the indicia of a "pcc"
record when, in fact, this was not the case.  Subsequently, LC corrected
the procedure; however, those records already distributed could not be
recalled.  Occasionally, LC staff do not apply the correct values and
these records are still then distributed.  If you have further issues or
questions do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,
Ana Cristn
BIBCO Coordinator