I agree with Jodi that this doesn't seem like the use for which <physloc> was intended, at least according to the EAD 2002 Tag Library. From my own repository's perspective, I'd question the utility of a link back to the OPAC record from the finding aid, but if you really decide it is worthwhile in your situation, maybe you should think about <otherfindaid><p></p></otherfindaid>? The MARC record is, after all, another descriptive tool for the collection, so would seem to me to fit into EAD most neatly using this element.

Bill