From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Aaron Dietz
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 11:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Greetings,

Greetings,

Our Library is putting Finding Aids on the Web.  We're including a link
to the online catalog record of the collection each finding aid is for.
We aren't sure of the best place to put this reference and I didn't find
any similar examples on EAD sites.

Here's one option we have considered:

<archdesc level="collection" type="register">
<did>
<unittitle>COLLECTION NAME</unittitle>
<physloc>Click here for the catalog record and location
information:<extptr href="http://link_to_catalog_record"/></physloc>
</did>

All suggestions and help are appreciated.

Aaron Dietz
Denver Public Library