Lynne and I have a meeting with Ken and Cataloging next Tuesday
morning.

Stephen Slovasky
Unit Head
Bibliographic Information Services

CONNECTICUT STATE LIBRARY
231 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT  06106

Voice:  860/757 6546
Fax:     860/757 6503

>>> [log in to unmask] 9:27:21 AM Thursday, December 18, 2003 >>>

The deadline for submitting these surveys is January 9, 2004.  Please
send them to me at:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks
 Jacqueline Byrd
Head, Area Studies Cataloging Section