From: Byrd, Jacqueline Jo [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 10:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PCC Survey on Electronic Resources--Missing Responses

We have recently learned that the final report of the
Task Group to Survey PCC Libraries on Cataloging of
Remote Access Electronic Resources does not reflect
all of the responses submitted by libraries.  We're not
sure what happened, but some responses are missing.  If
you submitted a response, you may want to verify that
your data is included.

To do this, go the report posted on the WWW.  Appendix
A lists all libraries whose responses are reflected in the
report.  URL for the report:

 <http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/tgsrvyeres_final.pdf>
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/tgsrvyeres_final.pdf

If you submitted a response, and your library is not
listed in Appendix A, we would like to include your
data in a revised report.  Please resubmit your
response by sending it to:  [log in to unmask]
If you need a new copy of the survey, please
contact me, and I'll send you a WORD file of
the survey.

I apologize for any inconvenience causes by
this mishap!

Jacqueline Byrd
Head, Area Studies Cataloging Section
Technical Services Department