From: Robert Sanderson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 December 2003 12:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 1.1 Release Date

What date shall we shoot for, so I can update the date in the docs before
sending them to Ray?

Things that need to happen:

Matthew:  We need the new schemas and WSDL, preferably ASAP so that people
can try them out in their toolkits before they go live, to prevent the
issues of 1.0

Everyone:  Please read over my Zeerex changes proposal to accomodate 1.1.
           Even a 'Yes, I agree' is fine.
  http://www.indexdata.dk/pipermail/ex-plain/2003-November/000760.html
  http://www.indexdata.dk/pipermail/ex-plain/2003-November/000761.html
  http://www.indexdata.dk/pipermail/ex-plain/2003-November/000762.html

Rob:  Double check documentation, change dates and send to Ray.

Thanks :)

Rob

--
      ,'/:.          Dr Robert Sanderson ([log in to unmask])
,'---/::::::::::.    Nebmedes:  http://nebmedes.o-r-g.org:8000/