I dimly remember some of those solos on a 10" 33, possibly on Wisconsin collector John Steiner's Paramount label, and that they were very good.  Would his (Steiner's) recordings be at Univ of Wisconsin/Madison?  I'd like to hear the Simpson recordings again myself!
ds

Aaron Luis Levinson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

01/28/2004 11:39 PM
Please respond to Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List