Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:19:22 -0500
From: "James W Oliver" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Copy of announcement sent

--=__Part96C85EEA.1__=

Please join a representative from MarketResearch.com for a presentation
of its varied Market Research products and services.
Time: Jan. 15, 2004, 9:30--11:30 and 1:30--3:30
Place: FLICC/FEDLINK Training Room, LA216, Adams Building, 2nd floor.
Registration: Call (202)707-4800 to register.
MarketResearch.com is an aggregator of global business intelligence
representing the most comprehensive collection of published market
research available on-demand.  By continuously updating research from
over 350 of the leading research firms and consultancies worldwide,
MarketResearch.com provides the most relevant, current and credible
research available.  MarketResearch.com aggregates high-value business
intelligence information in the form of reports, newsletters and
studies.  Our products are used in government and business for:

Strategic planning
Competitive intelligence
Industrial base analysis
Vendor assessment
Business assistance
Resource management
Business & economic planning
Trade promotion & facilitation
Trade impact analysis
Investment analysis
MarketResearch.com products include market research reports produced by
our own Kalorama Information (life sciences) and Packaged Facts
(consumer packaged goods) research groups and also by 350 well-known,
highly qualified publishing partners, worldwide including Datamonitor,
Frost and Sullivan, Freedonia, Yankee, Emarketer, and Jupitor. We
currently have 60,000+ reports in our electronic repository.

These reports describe market and business trends and current
conditions, and provide forecasts, about industries, technologies, and
companies as well as countries and population demographics.
 If there are other persons within your organization that might benefit
from this presentation, please forward!!!
James W. Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4935
V-(202)707-4960, F-(202)707-4955
http://www.loc.gov/flicc

--=__Part96C85EEA.1__=

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Microsoft Sans Serif">
<DIV>Please join a representative from MarketResearch.com for a presentation of its varied Market Research products and services.<BR>Time: Jan. 15, 2004, 9:30--11:30 and 1:30--3:30<BR>Place: FLICC/FEDLINK Training Room, LA216, Adams Building, 2nd floor.<BR>Registration: Call (202)707-4800 to register.<BR>MarketResearch.com is an aggregator of global business intelligence representing the most comprehensive collection of published market research available on-demand.&nbsp; By continuously updating research from over 350 of the leading research firms and consultancies worldwide, MarketResearch.com provides the most relevant, current and credible research available.&nbsp; MarketResearch.com aggregates high-value business intelligence information in the form of reports, newsletters and studies.&nbsp; Our products are used in government and business for:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Strategic planning <BR>Competitive intelligence <BR>Industrial base analysis <BR>Vendor assessment <BR>Business assistance <BR>Resource management <BR>Business &amp; economic planning <BR>Trade promotion &amp; facilitation <BR>Trade impact analysis <BR>Investment analysis<BR>MarketResearch.com products include market research reports produced by our own Kalorama Information (life sciences) and Packaged Facts (consumer packaged goods) research groups and also by 350 well-known, highly qualified publishing partners, worldwide including Datamonitor, Frost and Sullivan, Freedonia, Yankee, Emarketer, and Jupitor. We currently have 60,000+ reports in our electronic repository. <BR>&nbsp;<BR>These reports describe market and business trends and current conditions, and provide forecasts, about industries, technologies, and companies as well as countries and population demographics.&nbsp; <BR>&nbsp;If there are other persons within your organization that might benefit from this presentation, please forward!!!<BR>James W. Oliver<BR>FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator<BR>Library of Congress<BR>Washington, DC 20540-4935<BR>V-(202)707-4960, F-(202)707-4955<BR><A href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A> <BR><A href="http://www.loc.gov/flicc">http://www.loc.gov/flicc</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>
--=__Part96C85EEA.1__=--