Thomson ISI and FEDLINK are pleased to invite you to a Platform Overview
be held January 27, 2004!

Two informative sessions will be held highlighting ISI Web of
KnowledgeSM,
Web of Science(r), INSPEC(r), PsycINFO(r), and WebFeat PrismTM.  Live
demonstrations will be included.  If you are unable to attend the
morning
session, we will have a repeat session in the afternoon. If you cannot
attend, please forward to other interested parties within your
organization.
Please join us for refreshments and discussion at:

The National Digital Library Learning Center

Library of Congress

Madison Building, (off 1st floor lobby)

January 27, 2004

Session 1: 9:30am - 11:30am

Session 2: 1:30pm - 3:30pm

Please RSVP with your session choice to Miranda Murray via email (
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]) or
phone
(215) 386-0100 ext. 1674 by January 24, or (202)707-4800 (FLICC
office). We look forward to seeing you there!

James W. Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services Coordinator
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4935