A patron has given photocopied pages of a book for which he needs to identify the title, author, etc.  In other words, he needs a citation for the book.  I have tried phrases, keywords, sub-titles, words from the text and figures in an internet search with no luck;  I have tried Worldcat; I have tried Amazon and Barnes and Noble in the subject area; I have even tried surveying all the books on the subject in our library.  Is there any strategy to be used that would be helpful in discovering the book title, etc.?

Please reply off-list.

Dottie Byers
NOAA Science Center at Camp Springs
Betty Petersen Memorial Library