Hi, All--

I was working with the Outline of Elements and Attributes in MODS Version 3.0 (http://www.loc.gov/standards/mods/v3/mods-3-0-outline.html) and came across a couple of things that puzzled me. Subelements of Location, physicalLocation and url are printed inside angle brackets. No other subelements are displayed that way. Is that a critical difference or an oversight?

List of subelements under recordInfo shows recordOrigin twice. Again, critical or oversight?

Ruth

Ruth A. Bogan
Head, Database and Catalog Portal Management Section
47 Davidson Road, Busch Campus
Piscataway, NJ 08854-5603
Ph.: 732-445-5906
Fax: 732-445-5888