Hello fellows & friends,

The American Memory collection, _Documents from the Continental Congress
and the Constitutional Convention,
1774-1789_  <http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/bdsds/> has just been upgraded in
technical, behind-the-scenes ways that won't be terribly apparent, except
that any bookmarks or links you've made to item records in this collection
may no longer work.  An effort is underway to fix the these links where
they appear on the Learning Page, in Today In History, and in the
collection's special presentations, and we appreciate you patience, while
we get them updated.

You'll need to make the appropriate changes on web pages and other items
you maintain locally.  If you've forgotten how, you'll find the steps on
the Learning Page, here:
<http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/ndlpedu/start/tech/link.html>.  Don't forget
to update references you might have in things like PowerPoint
presentations, as well.  I know I certainly don't like finding out-dated
links in front of an audience.

Later,
Betty Brown