Thank to all for help. I don't want High End. Problem with most of the DVD/CD
players is they do not have display and I use it often for the time left
function. (They have them if you are using wit a TV but I'm not.)

I guess my original comment was that the average consumer probably no longer
has a music room. They play their CDs on purtables (A could hook mine up I
guess but would need a y adapter to the receiver and it looks stupid.

Review of the few CD players under $120 all say they skip after 3 months.

So I guess I missed a whole generation of players. I'm trying to spend less
than $100.00. Gonna be tough I guess!

Thanks again  for your help. At least my turntable still works!

Steve