Hello All!
I'm looking for good homes for some broadcast/production equipment
(film, video & audio) I've been instructed to discard in the next couple
of weeks.  Most of this equipment was in working condition when retired
to MHS's subbasement storage.  I may also have full sets of tech manuals
for the more complex items.  In most cases, these are duplicates of
items I already have.  In a few cases, I have items I can never use
(Like the D2 Library & Router) and are too large for continued storage
and have no real future use for exhibits.  Please contact me (Klara) off
list by email or phone (314) 746-4513 if you are interested in anything
or have questions. Bolded 4 digit numbers are id numbers for digital
photos I've taken of select items that I can send to interested
parties.  Please forward this email to anyone who might be interested.
Items are free, you pick up or pay shipping.  Let's not send them to the
landfill.  Thanks, here's the list:

Manufacturer         Model         Description     Notes         Photo
ID #         Dimensions -W D H
Ampex                 ACR-225 D2    Digital Automated Cassette System
Includes tech & ops manuals, control computer; machine is on casters and
requires 220 current & compressed air to run     3333; 3334
88.5" 34" 80"
Datatek                 2000                Routing Switcher in rack -
we should have all chassis' & tech manuals  22.125" 25.5" 67.5"
Ampex                  2000                2" VTR Includes heads, but no
monitors; flatbed on casters      36.5" 32" 70.5"
Ampex                                         1" VTR Floor model on
casters 3335               33" 27.25" 70.25"
Sony             "Professional"          3/4" U-matic VCR Top
loaded                         24" 18" 11"
Sony             "Professional"          3/4" U-matic VCR Top
loaded                         24" 18" 11"
Sony             "Professional"          3/4" U-matic VCR Top
loaded                         24" 18" 11"
JVC                                            3/4" U-matic VCR Top
loaded                         22" 19" 8.5"
RTI         TV 2000/MXL 14148    Quick Trac 16mm Film Cleaner with
Speech Processor ca. 1980  3355; 3356
Chryon    M304CA                       Color correcting & Character
Generator console ca. 1980  3321 24.25" 13.25" 6.25"
3M                                              1" Professional
Video/Audio Recorder in cabinet w/ monitor hutch with 4 customized VU
meters
3324               4.25" 27.75" 66"
CD Ltd.                                       Router Control Panel (rack
mounted component)  3326               19" 7.25" 3.25"
RCA                                            Telecine Slide Projector
on stand  3328               14" 27" 55"
RCA                                            Dual Telecine Slide
Projectors on stand               24" 34" 55"
Eastman                                       285 Telecine Wet Gate
Projector with Piclear Mount (I also have an extra mount and a 20 gal
drum of Piclear
chemical)
3329               14" 20" 74"
Thomson Videographics V            Graphics Generator              3358;
3359; 3363      19" 22" 42"
RCA     TP66                               16 mm Telecine
Projector                                   14.5" 24.5" 69"
RCA     TP66                               16 mm Telecine
Projector                                   14.5" 24.5" 69"
Chryon                                         Color Correction
Components (4)                        19" 21" 35"

In addition, I have several pairs of 16 mm rewinders and dozens of
vertical wire film racks (rack/shelves only, no supports).