I don't have it in front of me, but I think the Goldmine pricing guide
to Jazz records mentions three or four 16 2/3 RPM Prestige Issues. One
of them was supposed be by Miles Davis, I'm pretty sure. These must be
very rare.

James

>I used to own the following Prestige 16 RPM LP:

MJQ     CONCORDE - (16 RPM)     PRESTIGE        1

As I recall Prestige had one or two other titles at this speed.

Jim