I'm posting the following message on behalf of my friend and ARSC member Fred Lipsett, who has experienced some delay in his recent attempts to rejoin the ARSClist:

    I have tried unsuccessfully to resubscribe to the list, but Bill Klinger has kindly agreed to post this message for me. Please reply to me at the address given below.

    I am looking for a room mate for the Cleveland conference. I have reserved a room with two beds  at the Renaissance Hotel  from Tuesday March 9th for 8 nights, leaving Wednesday March 17th. This is probably too long for most people, but staying that long is not essential for a potential room mate. I am a retired physicist and amateur musician with a special interest in science and music, which brought me to ARSC several years ago. I don't smoke.

Fred Lipsett
37 Oriole Drive
Ottawa  ON     K1J  7E8
Canada