I included the reference because it was interesting to me to see if the disc was produced pre or post to Ford's apology of July 1927.  The recording is unusual in that it's an instrumental lacking any lyrics. "Henry Ford is learning how to Yiddisha Charleston now" is one of the lines from the original song text.  Unlike "Since Henry Ford Apologized to Me" which blatently satyrizes and stereotypes Jews,  the "Yiddisher Charleston" is quietly biting and not at all equivocal in its message: the Israelites are setting the tempo of America. It's especially mordent since Ford had made such strong attacks on Jazz and what he claimed was a conspiracy of Jewish songwriters to manipulate both the market and degrade the morals of the American public.