Unless internal documents disclose why selected pre-1930 Hamony releases
were electrically made w/o apparent acknowledgement to WE, we can only
guess at the circumstances of their creation.  I don't pay much attention
to Harmony, but I've noticed that organ records and records by Rudy Vallee
(including pseudonymous ones) are electric.  There are probably others.
Dick

Art Shifrin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
03/21/2004 10:54 AM
Please respond to Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List