Kathlene,

We use CONTENTdm to serve image collections and to a more limited
extent as a page turner for books and manuscripts.  I do not
believe it will work with EAD, since it is really intended for a
different purpose.

It may be possible to jerry-rig something, since the developers
claim that it is xml-aware.  But for the most part this means it
can output dublin core or other xml records, not ingest xml.  As
I understand it, then only import format it accepts is tab or
comma delimited.

Chris

--

Christopher J. Prom