Exactly so.

Michael Fox

-----Original Message-----
From: Tatyana Brun [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: levels of a component element

Hi all,

I am new to EAD with no practical experience at all, so my question is
probably an illiterate one.
In preparation of an inventory for an outsource encoding I am marking <c>
elements with the level numbers. The description is performed on the file
level (file = folder). My question is, can I, within the same <c03> level
(sub-subseries), among <c04>s for file level mark with <co4> a group of
files, with <c05>s for individual files within this group? The structure
will look like this:

<c01>[Series]
        <co2>[Subseries]
                <c03>[Sub-subseries]