Fastcase has a few remaining free exhibit hall tickets for next week's
Computers in Libraries 2004 Conference, March 10--13, 2004 at the
Washington Hilton.  If you need a ticket, please contact Phil Rosenthal
at [log in to unmask] or 866-77-FASTCASE.  The tickets will be sent out
first-come, first-serve.  Once at the conference, please visit us at
booth 414.

Also, in celebration of the CILs conference, Fastcase is offering the
FEDLINK members a free one-month subscription to our online legal
research system.  To login, go to www.fastcase.com and enter:

Username:  [log in to unmask]
Password:  easy

The password is case sensitive and will be active through April 10,
2004.  Please call us if you would like a personal tour of the system.
You also might want to start with our online tutorial at:
https://fastcase.com/Corporate/Tutorials/Fastcase2.vp/Quick_viewlet_swf.html.

Fastcase, based in Alexandria, VA, provides full-text searching of a
comprehensive 50-state and federal database of U.S. primary law,
featuring:

-- advanced ease-of-use tools, such as six ways to sort search results;

-- an intuitive interface with enhanced displays and navigation;
-- flexible contracts tailored to each agency; and
-- prices substantially below that of other online alternatives, so
that you can expand access to the law at your agency, while trimming the
online legal research budget at the same time.

FASTCASE FEDLINK IDIQ is LOC04C-7014, Service ID=FC offering Direct
Express and Transfer Pay accounts.

If you have any questions about Fastcase, please do not hesitate to
contact me.  I look forward to meeting you at CIL!

Sincerely,

Phil
___________________________________
The Fastcase Legal Research System