---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:55:01 +0100
From: "[iso-8859-1] Lang Gérard" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Rgue (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Anila. Angjeli (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>,
     "[iso-8859-1] Lang Gérard" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Sur l'ISO 639

Dear Rebecca,
I recently wrote a note (51d110), in french, about ISO 639.You will find the
text thereafter.
Anila ANGJELI and I think that it would be useful to convey this text to all
members of ISO 639/RA-JAC, and also to others interested people, like TC 37
and TC 46 observers and also Gary SIMMONS and Paul LEWIS.
Do you have any objection about the distribution of this note ?
If not, would you make this distribution by yourself or do you prefer us to
make ity ?
 Très cordialement.
Gérard LANG