From: Eugene Hertz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 March 2004 02:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] static removal on cylinders?

Anyone routinely try to eliminate static on cylinders? I saw a product called the Milty ZeroStat3 which is supposed to float ions atop the record and eliminate any charge.  What do people do for discs and (my interest) cylinders?

Eugene

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

Adopt a Book this season ! Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. www.bl.uk/adoptabook