Thanks Jo,  good idea about Maine . . . . how are you doing??  We miss
you.  By the by, we are having Don Roy Trio and Florence Martin
(Franco-American music from Maine) next week in concert on the steps of
the LC.  Hope the Spring has sprung up there. . . Peggy

Peggy A. Bulger, Director
American Folklife Center
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave, SE
Washington, DC 20450
(202) 707-1745
(202) 707-2076 FAX
http://www.loc.gov/folklife

Peggy, what a terrific project!  Thanks for sending out the news!

I'd be interested to know whether a second phase of the project might
move elsewhere in the country.  It would be great to do it in Maine.

Jo
--

Jo Radner

www.JoRadner.com <http://www.joradner.com/>