>I need to know how many of you, or how many institutions you know of, make
>analog masters while making digital masters? I know of one A/D grant
>project that is doing this.  They are making reel to reel masters from the
>reel to reel or cassette original as well as making a wave.  So my
>question is this a standard for digitizing audio and how many of you
>practice this.

I do not do that unless the customer specifically asks for it. I keep as
much out of the signal chain as possible.

David Bradley - Webmaster - Official Klaatu Home Page, [log in to unmask]

Check out the Official Klaatu Home Page at http://www.klaatu.org/

Carpe Ductum - (seize the tape)

"Time is an illusion... lunchtime doubly so..."  -  Douglas Adams