From: Art Shifrin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 9:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] scanniong bound documents

Hi gang,

    Do any one you know what facilities offer the service of scanning bound
books & magazines on curved glass beds whose design does not stress the
bindings?  I've obtained some magazines circa 1913 & 1916 with fascinating
articles about recording & I'd like to post them on my website.  I strongly
prefer to NOT jeopardize the originals to accomplish this.

Thanks,
Shiffy