In a message dated 4/30/2004 10:02:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
However, it seems a few people were
quite angry about it. Once again, my apology and if I need to be taken
off the list I can accept that.

If anyone wants information about the research fellowship contact me
personally I will not send it to the list.

How about a proposal for a research fellowship to study why people who seldom
post to a list feel compelled to post complaints about posts that wouldn't
even be noticed if they were simply ignored.

This post proves that I know the feeling, but I don't really understand it.

Mike Csontos