-----Mensagem original-----
De: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Em nome de
BRASCHI Gianluca
Enviada: quarta-feira, 5 de Maio de 2004 16:08
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: Altova XMLSpy

         Has anybody used Altova XMLSpy
as an XML editor for treating and/or creating
EAD inventories and, if not, why not?
         I have seen documentation about
XMetaL, NoteTab and Oxygen and nothing
about XMLSpy and EAD. Is there any sort
of incompatibility?
         I have just tried to import an EAD
Schema (ead.xsd), which I found over the Net,
into XMLSpy instead of the classical EAD DTD
and, successfully, as it seems it worked.
Unfortunately, I can't go forth... for now.
         Bye.

BRASCHI dott. Gianluca
   Archivio Storico della Camera dei Deputati
   Piazza di San Macuto, 57 ~ I-00186 ROMA
         +39-06-67602090 /fax+39-06-6795236/cell+39-349-2358007