Interesting that this would be brought up, as I'm currently researching
alternative methods for the storage of nitrate cylinders.  Some of you
on this list will know a great deal about this topic that I but Library
of Congress is looking for a plastic to replace Metal Edge-style paper
housing.  I'd be interested in hearing the views of list members on
this topic.

Thanks,

Brandon Burke
Digital Library Services