SAA is only  a month or so away, and the EAD Roundtable is still seeking
nominations for the position of vice-chair/chair-elect for a ballot to be
held during the Roundtable meeting. Please forward names of interested
individuals to me by July 24th in order to have the name on the ballot.
There will also be a chance to nominate people from the floor at the
meeting. You may either nominate yourself or another. However, if you do
nominate someone other than yourself, please check with that person before
submitting their name. Also, according to the guidelines for roundtables,
anyone holding the position of chair or vice-chair must be an individual
member of SAA.

Kathy Wisser
EAD Roundtable Chair 2003-2004

Katherine M. Wisser
NC ECHO Metadata Coordinator
Duke University
Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library
919.660.5913