Hi

I'm using XMLSpy too, both v 4.3 and the free Home edition 2004.

Trying to open EAD_2002_HTML_conv-1.xsl with it, both versions give the
error message 'Invalid doctype declaration' (<!Doctype xsl:transform>).
However, the "check for well formedness" says the file is well formed.
Calling this stylesheet from an ead document produces a html file. I'm
not yet sure that it works like I would expect as I'm trying to make
some modifications to portuguese needs.

Another issue with XMLSpy: using the stylesheet saxon02*.xsl brings the
error message 'element saxon:output is not a recognized extension
element'.
On the other side, using eadcbs7.xsl brings the error message 'keyword
xsl:template may not contain xsl:document'.

Would anyone give me some help on this?

Thank you

Jos� Mariz
Av. Elias Garcia 78-4�