Renee,

You're right, I don't see any place in MODS for 600 $t. Rebecca (Guenther): am I missing something? Or is this something that needs to be added to the <subject> of MODS? Thanks.

Nancy Seeger

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 6/29/2004 10:26:42 AM >>>
Thanks to you, Nancy, and everyone else who has responded to my questions.

My question about the 6xx $t is really focused on a name-title subject entry. I don't see yet how to get the title included in such a subject heading.

Again, many thanks --

Renee McBride

Renée McBride
Humanities & Music Cataloger, UCLA