June 7, 2004

Dear PCC Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the results of the recent election to the
Program for Cooperative Cataloging (PCC) Policy Committee.  The
following individuals were elected to three-year terms on the PCC Policy
Committee commencing October 1, 2004:

BIBCO Representative
Joan Swanekamp
Yale University

CONSER Representative
Mark R. Watson
University of Oregon

NACO Representative
Deborah Kempe
Frick Art Reference Library

On behalf of the PCC, my congratulations to Joan, Mark, and Deborah.
And thanks to all the candidates for agreeing to stand for election and
for their support of the Program for Cooperative Cataloging.

I also wish to take this opportunity to thank the members of the
nominating committee, Roxanne Sellberg, Arno Kastner, and Judith Nadler,
for working so hard to identify a great slate of candidates for this
year's elections.

Regards,

Carlen Ruschoff
Chair, Program for Cooperative Cataloging