I am attempting to put together a listing of known SRW and SRU
targets.  Please take a look at the following page.

http://www.loc.gov/z3950/srwtargets.html

(The links will retrieve or display ZeeRex records.)

If you know of additional targets, please send me the base URL
and perhaps a bit about the target -- if that's not going to
be clear to me from reading the Explain record.

I realize that I have not been consistent with regard to the
entry of the target name.  Some are entered under the
implementor's name and some are entered under the database
name.  Perhaps you could let me know how you would like for
your target to be listed, or any other changes you would
like me to make.

Thanks for your help.
Larry

Larry E. Dixson                    Internet:    [log in to unmask]
Network Development and MARC
   Standards Office, LM639
Library of Congress                Telephone: (202) 707-5807
Washington, D.C.  20540-4402       Fax:       (202) 707-0115