Marie,

I imagine that a number of ARSClist participants are or have been sound
archivists at one time or another.  For example, I managed the Richard F.
Wright Jazz Archive at the Unievrsity of Kansas for two years but am now
finishing up a Preservation Admnistration degree at UT-Austin.

Brandon Burke

Brandon Burke
Graduate Research Assistant
Digital Library Services
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX
phone: (512) 495-4439
email: [log in to unmask]

*  "Stand up and face the full force of a dissonance like a man."   *
*                                  -- Charles Ives                  *