In reference to another cataloging text, Chan's Cataloging and
Classification: an Introduction, does anyone know when/if that will be
revised?  It's currently only available as the 2nd ed., 1994, & is beginning
to get dated.

Kathy Nystrom, Head of Cataloging
Eden-Webster Library System
470 East Lockwood Avenue