It's Friday afternoon, and I have an apology and some clarifications to
provide:

1) The GAO Redbook cited in the message about "Grants and Federal
Libraries" has five volumes and five pdf files, not six.  I apologize
for that and the extra posting about the Dewey Classification course.
Please use the "Corrected" version of that meeting announcement, which
posted minutes before the version it was correcting.

2)  Please remember to send requests for excess items to the contact
listed in the posting, not to FEDLIB.  A "reply" will send the message
to FEDLIB and slow getting your request to the contact able to supply
the items.

3)  In the past we have been unable to post messages with attachments.
Often information such as lists of excess items or course descriptions
would be easier to send as an attachment.  It appears that the problem
has been solved.  If you would like to try posting items with, for
example, simple Word or Excel or Adobe (i.e. pdf) attachments, as long
as the file size does not exceed 5 MB, we believe it will work. - - Lynn
McDonald, FEDLINK Network Coordinator, [log in to unmask] or 202-707-4832