    Good Afternoon. I have changed our address in the Policies Directory
in OCLC, but we are still getting mail that is addressed to the old GF19
address. Right now our mail room is forwarding this mail to us, but
another office with in the CIA are the current occupents of GF19. My
fear is that at some point the GF19 mail will no longer be forwarded to
the Library and ILL books could sit in this other office unopened.
Please take note that the CIA Library's new address is 1E41 OHB, then
add, Washington DC 20505 for Post Office mail, or 1000 Colonial Farm Rd.
Gate 5, Mclean Virginia 22101 for Fed Ex or United Parcel Service. Thank
you and have a good afternoon.
                                                    Jessica Herchenroder

                                                    Loan and Circulation
Librarian