The 19th KM Round Table (KMRT) meeting will be on September 24, 2004,
Friday 9:00am - 12:00 at Mitre Washington, McLean, VA.  This meeting is
jointly sponsored by KMRT, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) and
Federal CIO Council's KM Working Group Community of Practice Special
Interest Group (CoP SIG).

I am excited to announce that Mr. Thomas Stewart will be the speaker.
As most of you know, Mr. Stewart is the editor of Harvard Business
Review and the author of two famous books in KM field: "Intellectual
Capital - The Wealth of Organizations (1998)"  and  "The Wealth of
Knowledge: Intellectual Capital and the Twenty-first Century
Organization (2001)"  After his presentation, Mr. Rick Dickey will
facilitate interesting discussions with audience.

I had to shorten the meeting from the original whole day schedule
because Mr. Steve Denning could not join us due to schedule conflict.

The agenda and the map files are attached.  They can also be found at
http://www.icasit.org/km/kmrt/

Please register for this meeting before 17 Sep by sending an e-mail
message to [log in to unmask] with subject line "KMRT Sep 24" and provide
your full name, company name and office phone number.  We have to have
the list of registered people to process through the security office at
Mitre.  You need to show your ID at the entrance of Mitre 1 Building.

.

We have a big auditorium for this meeting, about 300 people can attend.

Hope all of you can join for this exciting opportunity to hear Mr.
Stewart.

If you have any questions, let me know.

KMRT Coordinator

Moonja Kim, Ph.D.