Please send us the information regardless of whether it changed or not.

Thanks,

Bill Starck

 Dear Antony

Whose name is on your currentl list? It would remain the same.
You my have my name, or Ella Jane Bailey's name on your list, and you
can
keep it that way.
If you have another name please let me know.
If Janice Boyer's name is on the list, please remove her name from the
list. Her responsibilities
changed.
Thank you.
Shaista

Antony Robert David Franks <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]>
08/03/2004 12:03 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
[PCCLIST] Contact List

Dear PCC members,

The Cooperative Cataloging Team is updating its contact list for the
Heads of Technical Services (i.e., the technical services
administrator)
in each PCC-member institution.

Please send the name of the individual, title, complete snail mail
address, phone number, and, most important, email address to Bill
Starck
at [log in to unmask] .

DEADLINE:  Tuesday, August 10, 2004.

Anthony R.D. Franks
Acting Team Leader, Cooperative Cataloging Team
Library of Congress
202-707-2822 (voice)
202-252-2082 (fax)