Hi Barbara,
I think this is just for PCC member-institutionsm which would leave us out.  Let me know if you see it otherwise, though. Thanks,
s.

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/03/04 12:57PM >>>
Hi Sally,

Do you want me to respond to this or would you rather do it yourself? --Barbara

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/03/04 10:03AM >>>
Dear PCC members,

The Cooperative Cataloging Team is updating its contact list for the
Heads of Technical Services (i.e., the technical services administrator)
in each PCC-member institution.

Please send the name of the individual, title, complete snail mail
address, phone number, and, most important, email address to Bill Starck
at [log in to unmask] .

DEADLINE:  Tuesday, August 10, 2004.

Anthony R.D. Franks
Acting Team Leader, Cooperative Cataloging Team
Library of Congress
202-707-2822 (voice)
202-252-2082 (fax)