Hi all,

Actually the email that came across as Mail Delivery Failure and had "if
you can't read this message"

*is one of a variety of viruses* - not a real email delivery failure
messaage.

Do not click on those links if you get a mesage like that. It is not a
legitimate URL and actually redirects to a virus

If you are running up to date virus software it should catch it for you.

To learn more about the virus called netsky.p look at

http://antivirus.about.com/cs/allabout/a/netskyp_2.htm

Liz Shaw